Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cows, cows and more cows!

I have gone cow mad!  I have finished another UFO - HOORAY!  This is a project that I made just for me to brighten up the sewing room - which at the moment is a HUGE mess!  I picked up the pattern a couple of years ago, thinking I'll do that one day.  One day finally came and I have literally just finished the binding and taken a photo - which is why the light isn't very good.  All the fabric came from Peggy and Bev's Place and I am really happy with how it has turned out.  I have a collection of cow buttons that I wasn't sure how to display and when I saw this pattern I knew how I could show them off!  I used the buttons as part of the quilting process and only quilted around the cows and fence posts.  So, another one bites the dust - or grass as the cows say!

Happy Sewing!
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Your just showing off now with all these finished projects. I am hoping to do some sewing next week.

    ReplyDelete