Sunday, April 15, 2012

S is for Sunday, S is for Sewing!

Well we are home after a lovely Easter break catching up with family, and doing a fair bit of hand sewing on the long car trip.  I am now almost finished all the appliqué on the boys wall hanging and have sewed together the blocks I've already done.  I've started block 9 and will hopefully get to finishing them soon.  This is a Kids Quilts pattern I've had for a few years and finally got around to starting.  I also have the Alphabet wall hanging which might be next on the list.
The seahorses finally got stuffed!  They are very cute and are destined as baby gifts for a few friends and relatives expecting in the next few months.  This pattern is a Melly and Me.  She has also got a new bag pattern that will be finding it's way to my house soon (Christmas presents for nieces and nephews)!!
 And I finished off a few of the hexagon bags.  I think I only have 2 more to make for nieces birthdays later in the year.  It feels good to have a few things finished, now I think the sewing room needs a good tidy!

Happy Sewing
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your bags look great. I love seeing people use my patterns. I think you have made more than me!

    ReplyDelete