Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cow Quilt

I thought this was the best picture to use as my profile! I have been collecting cows for a long time and Mum bought me some cow flannel fabrics. They sat in my stash for a few years before I could decide what to make with them. I made (with Mum's help) a shabby/shaggy quilt for my lap in the lounge. It's just the right size to cover my legs and toes and will be great as the weather gets cooler. This quilt was on my list of UFO's to finish in 2010 and was gladly crossed off about 2 weeks ago! Now off to feed the family and get back to some more sewing.

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it nice to finish UFO's? I am still working on a quilt that I started before I had Ava. And she's two now..... but we are getting onto all our projects at craft now, so hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.
    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete