Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pillowcases

I made the bottom pillowcase sometime last year? and it was so easy (and Master 4 claimed it) that my UFO list has included making another one!  This time I cut 4" strips instead of random widths and sewed them straight onto the backing fabric.  Must say thanks to the lovely Bev from Peggy and Bev's Place for showing me this technique.  I'm really happy that it was cut and sewed in one day - even with the distractions of 2 small boys and the MOTH!  Now that I have neglected housework for too long, this week I will need to get stuck into it.  So for dinner tonight we are off to the shop for chicken and chips!

Happy Sewing
Kristy

P.S - Only 2 items left on the UFO list - one of which will be at the quilter next week!  WOOHOO!!  Then I can make a new projects for 2011 list!

No comments:

Post a Comment