Friday, February 4, 2011

Finished!!!


Yay!  It's finally finished!  I know it's been a while since I posted, but I have been busy having an extended holiday due to all the flooding.  It did allow me to finish the pinwheel quilt and start a few new projects though so it's not all bad!  I also got to go to Spotlight and just happened to be there when they were having a half price sale on the patchwork fabric!  I must say I was very good and only bought fabric for the new baby, still haven't decided on what pattern to use to make the single bed quilt, but considering how long it took to finish Master 2's, I'm already ahead for this one!
Mum bought me the Make It Perfect Book for Christmas and I have already decided on the projects that need to go on this year's list.  She has a very cool slipper pattern that will make perfect hospital slippers and a dress for our niece who turns 1 next week.  I have made a start on this one and will hopefully be able to show it off next week.  

So, only 1 leftover UFO from last year, which I did manage to do a lot of the hand sewing on while away, and I can start on a list for this year!  

Happy Sewing
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the book, i think there are tonnes of great projects for young children in there, as in, sewing for them - not sure how your 5y.o. would go whipping up those slippers you want for hospital?? Lovely chatting yesterday, love Posie

    ReplyDelete