Sunday, March 13, 2011

Number Book

Hooray!  The last of the projects from 2010 are finished!  I started this number book last year sometime and have finally managed to get it finished.  It's a Kids Quilts pattern - another of my current favourite pattern designers.  It has 10 pages in total so there was quite a bit of hand sewing involved.  I really like how it turned out.  I was going to finish before my friend's girls birthday last year but it will now be a big sister present for later in the year. 

Another project down, next I think I will tackle some hats and slippers (I cut out templates for these this afternoon)!

Happy Sewing!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. You are wasting no time at all are you, Miss Kristy? Must be part nesting! LOL!
    So good to see you get so many projects completed! Can you come and complete some of my UFO's?
    Take care
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy,

    I've left a surprise for you over at my blog!

    Cheers
    Sona

    ReplyDelete