Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Cupcake Dresses!

So I see a good pattern and think that will make nice presents and decide to make 5!  Crazy woman!  But these are so easy that has only really taken about a day to make 5.  I used some of my Melly and Me fat quarters on 2 of the dresses and the rest of the fabric came from either Mum's or my stash.  So all the nieces have a birthday present and they are all done so that when the time comes I just have to send them off!  How's that for organised!  I have got an idea for the nephews in the family and will have to start on those soon so that they can be finished before the baby arrives.  Sew many projects, so little time!

Happy Sewing
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. The dresses are GORGEOUS Kristy!!!!! Can you come and organise my life too?????

    ReplyDelete