Friday, April 8, 2011

And even more hats!!

Yep!  I have made more hats!  They are so easy now - especially when you only make 2 at one time!  A hat for our new baby, and a hat for a friend's baby due in September.  The nesting must be setting in, or I am procrastinating about cleaning other parts of the house!  I have also joined an online group not to buy any fabric for the entire month of April and to use material in my stash to make things.  I have so many things on my UFO list, that I can be fairly confident that I won't need to set foot in a fabric shop!  I have cut out baby's quilt and would like to get started on it this weekend but I also need to cut the Mr Fix-It quilt.  So many things to make, so little time!

Happy Sewing
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I bet you need a certain spool of cotton... and that will make you enter a fabric shop during April.... always happens to me! But cotton doesn't count does it?
    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete