Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabricolic

Hi, my name is Kristy and I'm a fabricolic.  I have enough fabric in my Fabricologists Resource Centre (fancy words for fabric stash) to last a lifetime but I can't help but buy more.  Saturday I added these to my collection
And to further my addiction, I spent today at Peggy and Bev's Place sewing and came home with this
 
(there is a dinosaur panel that goes with this, and some other nice fabrics that almost came home too) for the ABC Wall Hanging project I bought the pattern for 2 or 3 years ago.  The first step to dealing with my addiction is admitting I have one.  Well, I have an addiction to fabric, sewing, patterns, pretty threads, and more crafty stuff.  Sadly my 12 step program ends at Step 1 because I don't want to give up my addiction anytime soon!  The only way to deal with this is to promise to finish some of these projects before the end of the year.  Only time will tell!

Kristy

P.S  Have been quiet while Master 4 was ill, but will clean the house tonight so that Saturday and Sunday will be sewing days!

No comments:

Post a Comment