Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finished!!


Finally!  My quietness in blogging means I have been busy sewing??  Well, yes and no.  Master 4 has been rather unwell but is hopefully on the mend now.  I have been working on some hand sewing of my 'hexagon' quilt.  It is a long term project as it's paper pieced 1" hexagons made into flowers in pinks and purples.  I will get round to taking some pictures of the progress soon.  The big finish for the day was not one, but two sleepover bags for my mum and SIL.  I even managed to get to the post office in time for them to arrive Friday!  Considering I was going to have them finished for birthdays back in February, two months late isn't too bad!  The pattern was from Melly and Me.  http://mellyandme.typepad.com/photos/designs_by_melly_me/m069---sleepover-4x6.html 
So another project is crossed off the list and now i can move onto the pinwheel blocks.  Hmmm, that might take a while!

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are great! Better late than never - especially for a handmade gift.
    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete