Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sew Slack (He he he!)

Well, as the title suggests I have been rather slack in the sewing department of late.  The children finally got better and we've had a trip to pick up our new bed which is exciting but I have now decided that the room needs new curtains.  And a new paint job.  These things shall have to wait for the MOTH (man of the house) to have some time off I think.  I think I have plenty of other projects to keep me entertained until then!  So instead of a photo of more fabric bought (although I did manage to buy more on the weekend), I am going to start posting the pictures of things already finished for the year.  My first finish for the year were these Lazy Day Hats.  I fell in love with the pattern and was crazy enough to start them as Christmas presents last year.  I think I made over 20 in total.  All different sizes and colours and I can say that all the recipients are very happy with the outcome.  Master 4 proudly tells anyone who will listen that 'Mum made my hat'!  Love him!  Especially as his was the first and had a few puckers.  I worked out the puckering issue and the rest weren't so bad.  Well, back to finishing my cuppa and think make sure I can put the bed together!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment