Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FINISHED!

Yep, that's right!  It's finished!  The robot quilt that was started before Master 2 was born is now completed!  How excited am I???  And how excited was my little man!  He is now very happy with his new 'blanket' on the bed, ready for sleep tonight!  It has been a very busy couple of weeks as the MOTH turned 30.  We have had a wonderful time catching up with both of our families and will sadly say goodbye to that last of the visitors later this week.  Hopefully this means the sewing room will get busy again even though I did manage to sew aprons for my nieces while they were here.  But that's enough boasting over a finished project for me.  The next couple of projects are a long way off being completed so I need to get busy!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment