Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekend Sewing

Hooray!  I have bought my About A Boy hat pattern!!  I am going to try and whip one up this weekend - if the boys will let me!  I have been busy still working on my UFO list this week and have all my hand sewing ready to sit and enjoy James Bond tomorrow night.  But, so you don't miss out on photos, here is another finished project for the year.  Started in January 2009 maybe?  I was ambitious and made a total of 6 for the nieces and nephews and my own 2.  These are the best bags for toys in the car.  They have 4 pockets on the outside and since I have finished the boys, they have been well used and pretty much stay in the car loaded full of toys.  You can find the pattern here http://www.kidsquilts.com/products.cfm?SubCategoryID=35.  With the addition of 3 more nieces and nephews I will have to get a move on if I am going to make them one each for Christmas!!  I finished 4 for Christmas last year and these 2 were finished in April.  Hopefully I will get a hat finished this weekend!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment