Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Robot Quilt

I have had this quilt in my UFO pile for over 2 years!  Mum bought the fabric for this before Master 2 was even born so it has been a long time!  Especially seeing as how I wanted it finished when he was ready for a big bed.  Well, better late then never.  I will be buying some border fabric on the weekend, and hopefully get it off to the quilter's early next week.  Sorry about the bad photo, I had to hang it off the curtains and it just hasn't turned out that well.  I took another one close up so you can see the detail.  I think I might be a bit hexagon mad!!

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Kristy,

    Try and hang them on the clothesline for a picture. You get the natural light that way!

    Good to see that you are slowly working through your stash. I couldn't even be bothered to pull my stuff out today!

    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete